Lontra is in a beautiful rural location right in the heart of UK’s manufacturing and engineering heartland in the Midlands, and yet easily accessible by plane, train or car.
Lontra, Unit 7, Folly Lane, Napton, Warwickshire, CV47 8NZ
+44 (0)1926 811102
Easily accessible from either the M1 or M40 and broadly in between the two.
- Following the M1 northbound, come off at junction 17 on to the M45.
- Continue on the M45 until you come to a large roundabout and take the third exit on to the B4429 towards Dunchurch on the Coventry Road.
- In the centre of Dunchurch take a right on to the A426 Southam Road and continue on this road for 6 mins until you come to a left turning.
- After the turning take a sharp right and follow the road for two minutes before making a left on to Tomlow Road.
- Follow Tomlow road to the crossroads and on to Butt Hill.
- Continue up the hill before making a right on to Dog Lane.
- Follow Dog Lane through the village as it becomes New Street and keep following until you come to Folly Lane.
- Go down Folly Lane and the Lontra sign will be on your right to turn into our site.
- From the M40 going northbound towards Banbury come off at Junction 11 and take the first exit on the roundabout.
- Follow signs for the A423 Southam Road and continue northbound on the A423 as it becomes Banbury Road.
- After 20 minutes you will enter a roundabout and take the third exit on to the A425 Daventry Road.
- Continue on the A425 until you come to a right turn on to Old Brickyard Lane.
- Follow the lane down as it becomes Brickyard Lane and then Poplar Road and make a right down Howcombe Lane.
- Follow the Lane down a few metres and take a right on New Street towards Folly Lane.
- Continue down Folly Lane and a Lontra sign will be in your right to turn into our site.
Fast trains to either Leamington Spa or Rugby, we can recommend taxi services from either.
Convenient to Birmingham airport (40mins) and accessible from Heathrow (1hr 40mins).